Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Off to the Motherland

Well, this trip has really crept up on me quickly.  But my bags are packed and I'm off to explore Poland.  I have less of a set plan for this trip than I usually do, and I'm kind of excited about that.  I'm in the mood to wander and explore.  I'm a little bit daunted by the language, but I'm sure it will make for an interesting trip, if nothing else.  And the long flight should give me ample time to peruse my guide book.

Now I'm off to the airport for what is hopefully a smoother trip than my last one was.  Fingers crossed...

1 comment:

  1. Well, Steph, have a Great Trip. I would love to visit the Homeland with you and explore my roots, but I'll leave the adventures up to you. This seems like an emotional trip, so enjoy it to the fullest.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete